Creative SoMe INTERN - COPENHAGEN, DENMARK, Part time
About Polar Jewelry:
Polar Jewelry is a Copenhagen-based jewelry brand founded in 2017. We are a small family-run business who are trying to make a difference within the jewelry industry by making responsible and conscious jewelry.
About the position:
We are looking for an intern who can join our small team in Copenhagen on both a remote and office basis. We are looking for an intern who is strong with SoMe and marketing, possesses camera/editing skills (content creation), assisting us with trade fairs and store setups as well as day-to-day office tasks for e.g. packing orders.
- You are currently a undergraduate or graduate student
- You have an eye for aesthetics and a passion for jewelry and design
- Fluency in English (We prefer it if you are fluent in Danish as well but this is not a requirement)
- You can multitask and prioritise competing tasks
- You can work independently and manage your time
- You are familiar with the Adobe package (Photoshop, InDesign &Illustrator)
- Content creation & assistance with photoshoots.
- Developing and executing SoMe and marketing strategies
- Day-to-day tasks, incl. packing orders, stock counting and more.
- Managing social media platforms.
- Loan inquiries from stylists, fashion media, TV etc..
- Setting up store displays
- Start: ASAP
- Hours: Part-time
- Duration: 3-6 months.
- Workplace: Office-based (Copenhagen) & remote.
- Application deadline: 28th of October.
- The internship is unpaid.
If you would like to join the Polar Jewelry team, please send your cover letter, CV and portfolio (if applicable) to Louise at email@example.com - We accept applications in both English and Danish.
Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.